St. John Bosco is hosting an Online Photography Contest.
1. The contests are open for online submissions only, through the contest page available on http://boscoparish.com/
2. Photos submitted should be shot only on a mobile phone.
3. Submissions will only be open from August 1, 2021, to August 31, 2021, and photos will not be accepted once the deadline passes.
4. You are required to provide a unique title & description based on a bible verse for each image submitted.
5. Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be no larger than 5MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
6. You may submit as many entries per contest as you wish unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the contest-specific rules. However, you will be able to upload only one image at a time using the websites upload function.
7. All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However, there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
8. Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
9. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
10. Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page. St. John Bosco parish reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our its discretion.
11. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
12. The decision of St. John Bosco parish judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
13. St. John Bosco parish reserves the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image may be disregarded if this information cannot be provided.